"LIQUID CUBES", by İdil Girard, Rug
Can a two-dimensional object add a third dimension to space?
İdil Girard: Creative lead designer at a large tech company in Silicon Valley, California. Her passion for art and design reaches back to her childhood when she decided that paper and pens are more interesting than most of her toys.
Double sided rugs: %70 Recycled cotton, 10% Viscose, 20% Polyester
Handwoven rugs: %100 Wool
CULT FORM collection: 95% Wool, 5% Silk
Care and Maintenance
Care and Maintenance
Double sided rugs
Rugs are manufactured with recycled cotton. Natural cotton fibers are delicate and require special care.
So in order to enjoy your rug as long as possible, please follow the instructions below:
- Vacuum regularly in the setting suitable for the carpet.
- Spray carbonated water on the rug and let it dry on it. Then clean it with a vacuum cleaner.
- Try to change the side every month to prevent it from aging quickly.
- It is not suitable for intensive use areas, such as offices or home entrance hall.
Handwoven wool rugs are warm underfoot, durable, and work beautifully with any style of interior. Wool is made of renewable fibers that deter bacterial growth, and also it contains lanolin that naturally repels stains and dust mites naturally. For long term sustainability, you should care for it correctly to protect rug.
How to clean wool rugs?
We always recommend professional carpet cleaning yearly if possible.
Routine vacuuming is crucial to maintaining the lifetime of the fibers. A new wool rug can shed fibers which is totally normal. The larger part of the shedding will occur in the first few months if you vacuum at least twice a week. Use a good vacuum with a beater bar to help lift embedded dust and dirt.
Shake out the Dirt
Take the rug outside and hang it over a stable something. Use a broom, tennis racket, or rug beater to hit the rug all over to loosen deeply embedded dirt.
- Institute a "no shoes indoors" policy that can help stretch the time between necessary cleanings.
- If your pet has had an accident on your wool rug, neutralize the odour by dabbing a bit of white distilled vinegar on the area.
- To freshen your wool carpet in between cleanings, opt for a "dry bath" of dry carpet shampoo formulated for wool rugs.
- Hiring a professional carpet cleaner is the best choice to clean wool carpeting.
Suggestion upon the arrival of the rug:
Due to our ecological minimum package policy, our products reach you folded.
The fold will be fixed after a while, if you want it to be straight immediately, you can iron it at low temperature by putting fabric on it.
When will my order be shipped?
- Double sided rugs will be shipped in 2/3 days
- Handwoven rugs will be shipped in 2/3 weeks
Where can I track the status of my orders?:
After placing your order, all processes such as your order confirmation and cargo tracking number information are sent to you via e-mail.
What should I do if the incoming cargo is damaged?
- Damaged cargoes should not be received and a report should be submitted to the UPS officer. If the authorized person is of the opinion that the package is not damaged, the customer has the right to open the cargo there, check that the products have been delivered undamaged, and request that the situation be determined with a report.
- After the cargo is received by the Buyer, it is accepted that the shipping company has fulfilled its duty.
- If the cargo is not accepted and the report is kept, the situation should be reported to TheKeep as soon as possible, together with the remaining copy of the report. Our Customer Service will take immediate action to resolve the issue.
How are returns made?
If for any reason, a refund will be made to the product you purchased and received, after informing us of the reason for the return by e-mail and receiving confirmation.
You must deliver it to the relevant Cargo branch with the Shipping Code delivered to you by us.
When the product reaches us, the process will proceed in line with your request.
Returns made without approval will not be accepted.
Refunds can be made within 30 days of ordering the product, but the product must be unused.
Important! In case of a return, all shipping charges (sending and return) will be paid by you, and the product price (excluding the shipment) will be refunded.
How to cancel an order?
- If one / some / all of the paid products or products will be cancelled in your order placed, you should contact us immediately by e-mail. The e-mail address is available on our website.